The Murphy Auto Museum was looking for a video that would act as a transitional piece for the museum’s new identity while highlighting the many unique and beloved features of the museum.
Encapsulated in a neighborhood garage setting, with the opening/closing of the roll up doors and nostalgic typography, are the images of the stunning collections and the on-site footage with interviews and daily operations. This offers its viewers a clear spectrum of what the museum has to offer for the entire family and introduces us to the new direction the museum is heading.
Points of Interest:
• Introduce Monthly Parking Lot Shows
• Introduce Movie Night “Movies at the Murphy”
• Highlight On-Site Restoration Garage
• Conduct Interviews
• Highlight Scale Model Train Club
• Discuss Vintage Car Collection
• Introduce Vintage Shop
• Highlight Website